- Mug's ceramic base etching "miraculously" reveals an image of the Holy Mother
- Polished white porcelain construction with flared rim and thick handle
- Large capacity generously serves coffee, tea, cocoa, cider, and other hot drinks
- Arrives handsomely boxed for gifting or storage; dishwasher-safe; do not microwave
- Measures 4 by 4 by 6-1/5 inches
The morning coffee may feel like an answered prayer in itself, but an extra miracle awaits in this utterly unique mug. Crafted of polished white porcelain, the otherwise ordinary vessel features a slightly flared top rim and thick handle, with a generous capacity that's perfect for pick-me-up drinks, hot tea, cocoa, cider, and more. But, as always, inspiration appears when least expected; at the bottom of the mug lies a gently etched ceramic image that becomes visible only as the mug empties and the dregs from its contents adhere to the unpolished base, revealing a classic depiction of the Holy Mother. A delightful way to start or end the day, the innovative mug whimsically answers the eternal question--that caffeine is, indeed, blessed from above. Best of all, it arrives handsomely boxed for safekeeping or gifting, and it can be safely washed in the dishwasher between uses (do not microwave). The miraculous mug measures approximately 4 by 4 by 6-1/5 inches.